To understand causes of erectile dysfunction in young men, you should review your lifestyle. The problem of erectile dysfunction can be either permanent or temporary. Male impotence at young age can be caused by many factors, including emotional stress.
Causes of erectile dysfunction in young men
- The emotional state produces a greater effect on the human body. Stress also has negative consequences for men’s sexual health. Often, careerists suffer from male sexual disorders. Also, stressful situations in the family, pressure of relatives, financial problems can cause erectile dysfunction diagnosis;
- Hormonal problems associated with diseases of the thyroid gland, adrenal gland or pituitary gland, affect the content of testosterone in blood, which is responsible for libido. According to researchers, soy products in large quantities lower testosterone level and a number of and spermatozoids;
- Riding a bicycle with a narrow seat can also provoke erectile dysfunction symptoms due to pressure on the artery and a decrease in blood flow to the penis, or a possible trauma of the inguinal region;
- Diabetes mellitus affects the vessels and nerves, impairing blood supply to the penis;
- Metabolic disorders and obesity also interfere with the normal synthesis of testosterone;
- Erectile dysfunction in young men can occur against the backdrop of psychological trauma, nervousness, fatigue, depression and lack of sexual desire;
- Alcohol, drugs and smoking. Alcohol affects the synthesis of testosterone. Nicotine and narcotic substances adversely affects erection quality, the vascular system and generally increase the body vulnerability.
Treatment of erectile dysfunction in young men
There are several ways to treat erectile dysfunction at a young age:
- Erectile dysfunction pills.
- Psychological ED therapy.
- Vacuum therapy for ED;
- Stimulant tablets.
- Surgery to correct erectile dysfunction.
Drug treatment of erectile dysfunction should be combined with other methods. The doctor will identify erectile dysfunction risk factors, causes and types. Basing on the results, he will prescribe you the correct drugs that increase potency. Support of a qualified psychologist is also important for man to overcome difficulties. As a rule, the results of such impotence treatment are very good.
Injection pharmacotherapy is used to treat male sexual disorders of physiological nature. Special agents introduced into the cavernous bodies of the penis via injections dilate the vessels, ensuring a strong blood flow to the penis. The erection occurs quickly – in a few minutes, regardless of the emotions that a man experiences.
If you wonder how to increase potency quickly, use oral PDE5 inhibitors that have become popular in many countries of the world, for example, generic Viagra, Levitra, Cialis. The effect comes quickly and lasts long enough to perform several sexual acts. however, they doesn’t cure erectile dysfunction. In addition, they have some side effects and contraindications, so make sure to read all of them before starting the therapy.